Terms of Service
Virtue in Media
Protect Young Eyes
Terms and Conditions
Created: November 25, 2017
BY USING THE WEBSITE, COMPLETING THE ELECTRONIC SIGN UP PROCESS, CONTINUING TO USE THE SERVICE, AND/OR CLICKING THE "ACCEPT" BUTTON, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING THE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH BELOW, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER YOU ARE A VISITOR (WHICH MEANS THAT YOU SIMPLY BROWSE THE WEBSITE) OR YOU ARE A REGISTERED MEMBER (WHICH MEANS THAT YOU HAVE SIGNED UP FOR THE SERVICE).
1. PYE SERVICES
- Through the Service, PYE shall provide the registered user with secure access to the Internet via an encrypted tunnel terminating at PYE's secure gateway location(s), regardless of the Client's internet service provider's network infrastructure (wireless or wired).
- PYE makes the Service available under a number of different subscription plans. Please confirm that the plan for which You are registering meets Your needs by reviewing our Website or by emailing Support [at] protectyoungeyes.com.
2. DISCLAIMER FOR PYE SERVICE
- The information in this Agreement refers to the Service offering by PYE.
- PYE endeavors to ensure that the Service is without bugs, but does not accept liability for any error or omission.
- The development of PYE products and services is continuous and published information may not be up-to-date.
- Specifications and statements relating to the Service performance are PYE estimates intended for general guidance. They may require adjustment in particular circumstances and are, therefore, not formal offers or undertakings.
- Client acknowledges that the Service offered may contain bugs, errors and other problems that could cause failures on Client's operating system and other software on such operating system. Consequently, THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED TO CLIENT "AS IS" AND "AS PROVIDED", AND PYE DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OR LIABILITY OBLIGATIONS TO CLIENT OF ANY KIND.
- CLIENT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT PYE MAKES NO EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND FOR THE SERVICE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES AS TO AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES, COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY OR TIMELINESS.